Friday, September 15, 2017

Review: This Baby Business

  This Baby Business by Heatherly Bell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This Baby Business is the third book in the Hero's of Fortune Valley series by Heatherly Bell. I am yet to pick up a Heatherly Bell book that I do not absolutely adore. Levi and Carly get a little more than neighborly when the form a fake engagement to ensure the child they both have came to love so dearly stays in the care of Levi.

Levi is a pilot who left the air force to raise the baby girl he didn't know existed. Absolutely clueless and jumping into single fatherhood at full blown speed he needs a sitter as quick as he can find one. He could also use more help than he is willing to admit. So when he finds out his cute stuck up neighbor is a baby expert well he needs to convince her to come to his rescue.

Carly is a designer who took over her mother's website. The website is about being an expert on baby care. The dos and don'ts along with the best new products on the market. The only thing is she has no clue about babies. So when her hunky neighbor thrust an opportunity at her she must jump on it.

Carly and Levi are sweet, loving, and absolutely perfect for each other. I fell in love with the father that Levi is. I can also understand how it feels to get close to a child without realizing that child has gotten under your skin. This book is absolutely wonderful and I enjoyed my visit back to Fortune Valley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!