Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review: A Chance This Christmas

A Chance This Christmas A Chance This Christmas by Joanne Rock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Chance This Christmas is the third book in the road to romance series by Joanne Rock. I adored this one just as much as I did the first two. Joanne always seems to hit the nail on the head for me. This is romance of returning to a small town life and dealing with things left behind. Rachel is in need of a second chance with the town as well as with Gavin.

If you haven't read Joanne's work I strongly suggest you do. She has a way with wording that makes me feel as if I am right there or watching it up on a movie screen. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one and I am not shocked at all that I enjoyed it as much as her previous works. Get your copy today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!