Monday, September 18, 2017

Review: The Cowboy Who Got Away

The Cowboy Who Got Away The Cowboy Who Got Away by Nancy Robards Thompson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Cowboy Who Got Away is the third book in the Celebration, Texas mini series by Nancy Robards Thompson. If you have not gotten the chance to visit Celebration, Texas I suggest you do today! I have loved all three visit's to the precious town. The Cowboy Who Got Away is a second chance romance. Jude and Juliette are high school sweethearts. They are absolutely precious and have the typical stubborn issues that push each other away but yet pull each other back at the same time. I couldn't put this book down.

Jude is a World Champion bull rider. Jude comes home to take care of a few issues and possibly be able to move forward with his life. Then he gets roped into reunion activities. I mean what is a high school reunion without prom king. He doesn't exactly hate the idea of spending time with his prom queen.

Juliette is a small town wedding coordinator. She happens to do a lot of business with Jude's sister Lucy as she owns the wedding venue in town. She is also on the reunion committee, so when her prom king comes to town she can't let him break her heart again. He may take part of her with him when he lives.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!