Saturday, September 23, 2017

Review: Weston's Trouble

Weston's Trouble Weston's Trouble by Rhonda Lee Carver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Weston's Trouble in the third installment in the Saddles and Second Chances series by Rhonda Lee Carver. This is the first in the series for me. I must say though that I do absolutely adore Wes and Sam. They are truly the meaning of a second chance romance. Sam was called home do to family issues with her father and the first person she runs into is Sam. Sam is a single father who wants nothing more than to guard his daughter's heart. He has to be able to do that from the woman who ripped his to shred nine years ago. This is an excellent read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!