Thursday, September 7, 2017

Review: A Million Little Things

A Million Little Things A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Million Little Things is the third book in the Mischief Bay series by Susan Mallery! I of course absolutely loved it like I do every single thing she has written that I have read! I can't even begin to express the different emotions of this book. The title of the book says a lot. This book has so many different depths that it deals with.

I think what I loved most about A Million Little Things is you don't just get to deal with an every day romance. You get to experience the entire small knit community and through several of their eyes. I can't tell you how incredible this book is without giving away spoilers. Don't hesitate get your copy today.

View all my reviews

EVERY SERENGETI SUNRISE by Rula Sinara!

 Every Serengeti Sunrise by Rula Sinara My rating: 4 of 5 stars Every Serengeti is the fourth book in the From Kenya with Love series b...