Thursday, September 7, 2017

Review: A Million Little Things

A Million Little Things A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Million Little Things is the third book in the Mischief Bay series by Susan Mallery! I of course absolutely loved it like I do every single thing she has written that I have read! I can't even begin to express the different emotions of this book. The title of the book says a lot. This book has so many different depths that it deals with.

I think what I loved most about A Million Little Things is you don't just get to deal with an every day romance. You get to experience the entire small knit community and through several of their eyes. I can't tell you how incredible this book is without giving away spoilers. Don't hesitate get your copy today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!