Sunday, September 24, 2017

Review: Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby

Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby by Janice Maynard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby is by Janice Maynard is part of the Billionaires and Babies mini series by Harlequin Desire. I absolutely adored this book and finished it in one setting. Stubborn irresistible man falls head over heels in love with his executive assistant who fills in as a nanny for him. Nathaniel and Dani were absolutely wonderfully paired. They met each other at every stubborn crossing. Dani refused to let Nathaniel be his stubborn self she forced him to feel and be open. I love when I find a book that leaves me feeling complete and happy. This book done that for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!