Saturday, September 23, 2017

Review: A Baby for the Doctor

A Baby for the Doctor A Baby for the Doctor by Stephanie Dees
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A baby for the Doctor by Stephanie Dees is absolutely heartwarming. This book took my breath away! A baby for the Doctor moved me and had me feeling so many different emotions. I am still reeling. Stephanie you captured so many emotions in this one. The light you shed on fostering and the love that a foster parent feels for a child is earth shaking. You made sure everyone understands not all foster homes are bad ones.

The love Jordan immediately shows with her protectiveness to this child blows my mind. She loved this child from the moment she saw him asleep and scared. She was exactly what this baby needs!

Ash is an amazing pediatrician. He goes above and beyond to help to tend to Levi and Jordan. Get your hands on this book!!!!

View all my reviews


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!