Sunday, October 15, 2017

Review: Close Contact

Close Contact Close Contact by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Close Contact by Lori Foster is the third book in the Body Armor series. If you have not read a book by Lori Foster than you are truly missing out. I haven't found one of her books that I can't finish in one setting! This series is based on former MMA fighters turning into bodyguards, whom work for the Body Armor agency. This is an intense romance in need of a second chance. Miles was left without so much as a word by Maxi and all of sudden she walks back into his life needing protection.

Miles was a legend in the MMA. His career was remarkable yet he decided to leave to become a bodyguard. Miles has had a short career at the Body Armor agency so when he gets awakened by his boss for a case he rushes to the agency only to find the one woman who shattered his heart and he hoped to never see again.

Maxi has always made mistakes. She is the families black sheep. So when her grandmother passes and leaves her home and cats to Maxi she has to defend them at all cost. Someone is trying to scare her off her grandmothers farm. At first she thought she was loosing her mind because it was little things. Now she realizes she has bite off more than she can chew. She needs the one man who she knows can protect her, but will he be willing to let her back into his life?

Fast paced, intense sexual chemistry that has never diminished leads this book. I love the suspense and mystery of Close Contact. I could not put this book down. I had to finish it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!