Sunday, September 24, 2017

Review: Second Chance Girl

Second Chance Girl Second Chance Girl by Susan Mallery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Second Chance Girl by Susan Mallery is the second book in her brand new Happily Inc, Series. Susan always takes me to a place that makes me feel as if I am actually standing there watching the scenes play out before my eyes. This was no different with Mathias and Carol. I was very indifferent about the two in the beginning but I must say that Mathias grew on me.

Mathias is one of those characters that may rub you wrong at first and takes some getting use to before you decide how you feel about him. He eventually won me over though. It was his playboy was that made it hard for me to like him.

Carol is likeable from the beginning even if she is pinning after a playboy who will break her heart. Carol is sweet and loving. She absolutely adores her animals. Watching Carol and Mathias get closer over the animals will truly make your heart melt.

I feel that this was a wondrous second installment for the series and can not wait to get my hands on the third. Happy reading and be sure to check out Happily Inc.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!