Saturday, June 2, 2018

Review: One Night To Forever

One Night To Forever One Night To Forever by Joss Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One Night to Forever by Joss Wood is Reame and Lachlyn's story. You have previously met both in the rest of The Ballantyne Billionaires Books. This story is amazing. I loved Lachyln's story. As someone who lost their mother early in life and was raised by her brother I felt so connected to her it was unreal. Lachlyn is independent and hates relying on anyone else. She also is a loner and is scared of being included in big crowds. When you go your whole life wishing for something it is a little scary when it lands in your lap.

Reame is a security expert and guarding his best friends new found baby sister is what he will do and she must remain off limits to him at all cost. Reame doesn't do commitment. He wants wild and unattached yet Lachlyn has done something to his brain in just one glance at her. This is an absolutely lovely read. I hate to see such an amazing series come to an end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!