Saturday, June 9, 2018

Review: His Best Friend's Sister

His Best Friend's Sister His Best Friend's Sister by Sarah M. Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

His Best Friend's Sister by Sarah M. Anderson is the first book in the First Family of Rodeo Series. I loved it. Chemistry that has been building since childhood is always hard to ignore. Definitely when years of separation brings in an all grown up version of the person who has always drove you crazy. Oliver and Renee are perfect together. From the day she walks into his office trying to hide from her families scandal they fall in perfect sync. Once they set up temporary house Oliver knows she is the missing piece to his workaholic life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!