Sunday, June 3, 2018

Review: Cavanaugh's Secret Delivery

Cavanaugh's Secret Delivery Cavanaugh's Secret Delivery by Marie Ferrarella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cavanaugh's Secret Delivery is the 3rd book The top secret deliveries 2018 and the 38th book in the Cavanaugh's Justice series. I also love a good Cavanaugh book. Even though this book is part of two different series you can definitely read it as a stand alone book. Dugan is another Cavanaugh working for the district that gets saddled with a partner he doesn't want. You would think this family would realize every time that happens that family member ends up with a life partner. I loved the twist and turns to out smart the drug cartel and bring Cavanaugh Justice.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!