Monday, June 11, 2018

Review: Stand & Deliver

Stand & Deliver Stand & Deliver by Rhenna Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stand and Deliver is the fifth book in the Men of Haven series by Rhenna Morgan. This book is a stand alone even though its part of a series. I jumped in and didn't remotely feel left behind. I absolutely loved the chemistry and heat pealing off the pages from Beckett and Gia. You know that guy that hangs with your crowd but you don't really talk to. The one that has a different woman on his arm at every single social event. Yes well that's Beckett. The guy that can make you wet just looking at him. Yet Gia tries to stay under the radar when it comes to him because she knows what she wants from him and well she is just to shy to come and get it. I adored this book and can't wait to read more of the Men of Haven.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!