Saturday, June 23, 2018

Review: Sinful Empire

Sinful Empire Sinful Empire by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sinful Empire is the third and final installment in the mount trilogy by Meghan March. I must say I LOVED it. This trilogy does need to be read in order but is also part of bigger series Call the Beneath Series. It ties in with certain parts. You will see all sides to certain scenes so therefore you need to read them all to get the full perspective. I am okay with this as I LOVE and ADORE her work.

Mount and Keira are two characters that amaze me. The out of this world chemistry and feelings will take you to a whole new world you never knew you could be okay with. I absolutely could not wait to finish this trilogy just as I can't wait to continue forward with the rest of Meghans work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!