Monday, June 11, 2018

Review: On Temporary Terms

On Temporary Terms On Temporary Terms by Janice Maynard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

On Temporary Terms is the second book in the Highland Hero's series by Janice Maynard. I enjoyed the read but it took me some time to get into. I personally think that's because I had so much else going on nothing to reflect the book. Once I sat down and got to actually reading about Abby and Duncan I loved them. In no uncertain terms should a lawyer involve herself with a client definitely not in a small town. This book takes you to the depths of a caring lawyer and how they are human as well. If you are lucky and find the right one they may even walk you through a family crisis.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!