Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: Dirty Love

Dirty Love Dirty Love by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dirty Love is the second book in the Dirty girl series. In this book Greer grows sexually and mentally. I absolutely came to adore her. She has so much more potential than some give her credit for. She is more than a spoiled princess. She is just finding herself in the world and trying to maneuver through the twist and turns of life.

This book took some turns in Cav's life that made me fall even more in love with him. He is more than an actor. He is the son of a mobster and the love of Greer's life. He will move Heaven and Earth to make Greer happy.

These two complete each other in so many ways! I absolutely loved this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!