Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: Eye of the Beholder

Eye of the Beholder Eye of the Beholder by J. Margot Critch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Eye of the Beholder is a Erotica Novella by J. Margot Critch. Eye of the beholder is also a second chance story. Isla has turned her life around and the last thing she expects is for her former boyfriend slash lover to appear at her new place of employment. Jared needed a partner for his next job and he knew one person who could pull it off. All he had to do was convince her it was the right thing to do.


Isla and Jared have some out of this world chemistry and find it extremely hard to keep their hands of each other and do the job. Yet if they have any chance at a future they have to pull this off together. I loved the turns Eye of the Beholder took.


I was provided an ARC by the author for my honest review which are absolutely my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!