Saturday, June 23, 2018

Review: Braving the Heat

Braving the Heat Braving the Heat by Regan Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Braving The Heat by Regan Black is on fire. As part of the Escape Club series we get to see and visit with some of our previous friends. I love the way that the Escape Club always takes care of each other. Braving The Heat can be read as a standalone but I have loved every book in the series and suggest you check them out as well.


Stephen and Kenzie go hand in hand together. They complete each other and play off each others strength and weakness to well. The protective Stephen is so sweet and caring. The way he constantly goes out of his way as soon as he meets Kenzie is mind blowing. She is as independent as they come and relying on others is extremely hard for her.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!