Monday, June 11, 2018

Review: Beneath This Ink

Beneath This Ink Beneath This Ink by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOWZA binge worthy.. Let me tell you! I thought Con was an amazing man in Charlie's book. He absolutely just verified it. So many times in this book did I see a man that I thought was going to flip his lid only to have him patiently be ready for Vanessa to explain. This man is one in a million. I must say he just may be my favorite Meghan March character to date. (I personally jumped on the wagon a little late and I am really just getting started digging into her work.) I must say I am still reeling from this book and can not wait to get my hands on the next in the series. I started this book this morning and listened to it on audio. I finished it today!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!