Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl Dirty Girl by Meghan March
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My oh my Meghan March knows how to keep me on my toes. I found her in the library a couple weeks ago and let me tell you. I fell in love. Her work takes you to depths I hadn't thought I would enjoy reading or hearing. She writes bdsm in a manner that makes you feel absolutely unashamed. This must be about my 5th or 6th book by her now and I loved it.


Greer Karas is the sister of the billionaire Creighton's sister from the Billionaire Series. You may wonder why she falls in line with her brother the way she does if you haven't understood the depth of their relationship but I completely get it. Being raised by my brother I often find him overbearing but he is the one person I never want to feel ashamed of me. So watching and listening to her grow is in a way like watching and listening to myself grow.


Cav has many many levels of depth. So many revealed in this book and so many more to come. I can't wait to see how much he changes. He has mystery and sex appeal. The heat in this book can make you blush! It is to die for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!