Sunday, December 31, 2017

Review: Appalachian Prey

Appalachian Prey Appalachian Prey by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Appalachain Prey is a second chance romance slash suspense. This story actually surprised me. I had the sinister culprit picked entirely wrong. Debbie Herbert kept me on my toes. She left me with so much to think about while reading. I loved it.

Lilah came home after the demise of her father to tie up family affairs only to be put in the middle of a bloody feud. She had a secret that she wasn't ready to openly share with the entire clan. She needed to decide if she wanted to share her secret with her ex or walk away and let him live the life he choose over their relationship.

Harlan is a detective running for sheriff and needs to figure out a way to get the job he wants and win back the woman who drives him crazy. He must protect her from her family and prove they have been behind the crimes currently plaguing his county.

This was an amazing read I couldn't put it down. I can not wait to get my hands on the next book by Debbie Herbert.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!