Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review: The Baby Merger

The Baby Merger The Baby Merger by Yvonne Lindsay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Baby Merger by Yvonne Lindsay is the third book in the little secrets mini series by Harlequin. I started this mini series mid way and went back to read the ones I had missed. Don't stress they do not have to be read in order and are completely stand alone books. I adored Sally and Kirk.

Sally had a great drive to better herself and work toward her goals and not have them handed to her. She did not want to be handed her future on a silver spoon.

Kirk worked all his life to get where he is today. So when a childhood family friend ask for his help he will no matter the cost. Even if he may loose his heart and mind to the friends daughter.

This book is lovely. Kirk and Sally have some amazing sexual chemistry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!