Sunday, December 24, 2017

Review: Dangerous Moves

Dangerous Moves Dangerous Moves by Karen Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As an avid Karen Rock fan and suspense junky of course I had to take the time to read Dangerous Moves. I was left in aww. This is a new genre for Rock. I knew I had always loved her work but I was a bit skeptical how I was going to feel seeing this side of her. I must say I don't regret it. She wrote this marvelously.

I felt myself drawn to wanting to know what was going to happen with Reese and Blake. Being an undercover cop and falling for your suspects daughter can get very tricky. The suspense slash romance read perfectly. I honestly am already dying for the next book in this new series. I dunno If I am going to be able to go back to the heartfelt sweet romance I am so use to from her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!