Monday, December 25, 2017

Review: Little Secrets: Unexpectedly Pregnant

Little Secrets: Unexpectedly Pregnant Little Secrets: Unexpectedly Pregnant by Joss Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been enjoying getting to know the Ballantyne family and my visits to the Den. The emotional turmoil between Sage and Tyce was astronomical. They really keep each other on their toes. This second chance romance will blow you away. Both the hero and heroine are best at pushing other people away but for some reason they can not seem to get enough of each other. Anytime one of them walks into a room sets the other one's world on fire. You do not want to miss this one even if you have missed the rest of this series. It is phenomenal. I can not wait to get my hands on Lach's story. Her and Reme are going to make quite a pair.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!