Monday, January 1, 2018

Review: The Crown Prince's Bride

The Crown Prince's Bride (Royal Duology #2)The Crown Prince's Bride by Donna Alward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Crown Prince's Bride is the second book in the Prince Doulogy by Donna Alward. I love the sweet romance we get from Alward. They always make me feel warm and content. Sincerity is another huge trait I find when reading her work.

The Crown Prince's Bride is about family and life long love. Finding love again after it has already been lost once can be extremely difficult and for some not at all possible. Alward touches many stages of grief in this book as well as many faces of love. It was a wonderful short read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!