Monday, December 25, 2017

Review: Rough Rider

Rough Rider Rough Rider by B.J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rough Rider by B.J. Daniels is the third installment in the Whitehorse, Montana McGraw Kidnapping series. I have enjoyed this series and getting to know the McGraw family. Boone and C.J. are no different. They each play a special part in seeing this series come together. I loved the intense story line of trying to find out who committed a 25 year old crime.

This is a book about a cold case that has been reopened in the beginning of the series. Boone and C.J. are not only trying to find out who kidnapped his baby sister but trying to figure out who murdered C.J.'s partner. A small town PI and a ranching cowboy go along ways to find out exactly what happened to the people they love.

This series is wonderful. I hope to get to read Jesse Rose and Tough's stories soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!