Friday, December 1, 2017

Review: Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary

Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary by Joanne Rock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Little Secrets: His Pregnant Secretary is the 4th book about the McNeil Brothers by Joanne Rock but the first book in Harlequin Desire's little secrets mini series. I must say I was absolutely thrilled to get to continue to read more about the McNeil brothers. Jager and Delia are no exception. Joanne Rock always finds away to reel me right in.

Jager is proud and eager to provide for those he loves yet unsure how to truly show others the real him deep inside. Delia has been left devastated by those who supposedly loved her in the past and can no longer trust her own judgment when it comes to men.

The story of Jager and Delia is absolutely lovely. I enjoyed getting the insight to both of them as well as a little more insight into the McNeil family. I can not wait to read the next installment in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!