Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Review: Yuletide Baby Bargain

Yuletide Baby Bargain Yuletide Baby Bargain by Allison Leigh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yuletide Baby Bargain is the 17th book in the Return to Double C Ranch mini series by Allison Leigh. A second chance romance involving frienemies and a baby. This book will pull at your heart strings. I wanted to drive to the Double C and pick baby Layla up myself and keep her. A poor orphan baby and no one knows where she came from.

The love hate relationship that Linc and Maddie have stems from a misunderstanding a decade ago. Of course just being in each other's company brings it all back. They must find a way to make it work for Layla's sake though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!