Monday, December 4, 2017

Review: His Baby Dilemma

His Baby Dilemma His Baby Dilemma by Catherine Lanigan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

His baby Dilemma is the ninth book in the Shores of Indian Lake series. If you love babies, second chance romances, and challenges this book is for you! Catherine Lanigan sure knows how to throw that secret baby on us and the father for that matter. Caught off guard with a child he didn't know he had Mica has to continue adjusting to other issues in his life. Grace may want to continue the life she has built for herself but now she needs to consider Mica as well. I adored this read. I can't help it a baby gets me every time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!