Sunday, December 24, 2017

Review: Protector's Instinct

Protector's Instinct Protector's Instinct by Janie Crouch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a visit with the Omega Sector family! Janie Crouch has fastly became one of my favorite authors. Zane and Caroline's story was perfect. The angst and heartache in this second chance romance is breath taking. Watching them fight back to the amazing couple the once could have been. They know each other's every move but let life's circumstances tare them apart.

The connection they share helps them in so many ways. The love of one look and can completely destroy angry words. This couple came through some seriously hard times. I loved the thrill of being chased through the rough terrain and surviving. Janie kept us on our toes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!