Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Colton's Secret Son by Carla Cassidy


Secrets, Lies, Evil Mothers, and small town life.



All these years Allison had managed to keep Cody a secret from Knox for several reasons in which fell apart with one single look. Knox had always been betrayed by females yet Allison was the one that cut the deepest, cheating on him and then keeping his son from him was more than he could ever forgive her for.



The suspense in this novel had many different directions. Many perps could have been our kidnapper. The read had its ups and downs and was an okay story but I personally don't enjoy books with danger to children. Therefore I probably wouldn't read it again. It was well written just not one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!