Thursday, February 9, 2017

Operation Alpha by Justine Davis


Not your typical suspense….



Once Cutter," the smart alien in a dog suit" sets his eyes on you its over. You will have to do as he says or he will never let you live it down. So Liam knows he is in trouble once he realizes those eyes are on him. Cutter is the MOST valuable member of the Foxworth team and you will not get away with ignoring his wishes.



I am a huge fan of the Foxworth series yet somehow this one seemed more of a Heartwarming story than a suspense story. I loved the read but I felt that it was in the wrong category up until the last few chapters. Once I got to them I found the suspense in the novel. It is read worthy but do go looking at this book with eyes set a great suspenseful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!