Thursday, February 9, 2017

Concealed Identity by Jessica R. Patch

 I wanted to read Holt's story from the first time I met him while he was undercover in a sports bar. Reading about him in his cousin Bryn's story next still didn't leave me satisfied till I got his story in Concealed Identity.

Holt is great at his job. He is charismatic and wonderful at what he does. Getting Blair to open up to him was more complicated than he thought it would be. Holt was more personally invested in this case than he ever thought possible.

I loved the suspense in this story. I also loved how Jessica's charater's always rely on GOD to lead them or find a way back to him.

Loved it wonderful read. Can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!