Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hot Mess by Madeline A Rosenberg

I found this book to be every where. I had a difficult time following the story line. Anna is your typical girl after a break up but I think deep down she had more emotions to this. She was one of those girls that needed to be saved. I personally don't deal well with these types of females. We are the creators of our own lives and we right our own stories to read about someone who is incapable of doing so just doesn't do it for me. This would be a good young adult novel but I don't see it making contemporary romance. It has multiple characters that is constantly moving between. It was just a bit to much teen drama for me even though they were in their twenties.
Book given to me as a request to give my honest review by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!