Friday, February 3, 2017

Baby Talk and Wedding Bells by Brenda Harlen

I love Cassie. She has went through many heartaches in life. I admire her strength. The fact that she has lost every one she has loved explains her hesitancy to fall in love with Braden. Every one who has ever told her they cared left in one fashion or another.

Then Braden refusing to fall in love because his wife walked away from the one thing she supposedly wanted more than anything. I will never understand a mother walking away from a child. So many people face the troubles she faced yet once they find the happiness of having a child they want to stay. So Braden's fear of falling for another woman that could leave him and Seige is completely understandable. The Garrett clan is amazing. I can't wait to read more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!