Sunday, February 19, 2017

Grayson by Delores Fossen

Suspenseful Addictive captivating

Grayson and Eve's story took my breath away from the very beginning. They pulled me right in within the very first conversation. The chemistry between them was wonderful. This story was so captivating and addicting with every twist and turn. I couldn't put it down. I loved the suspense of the journey to find out who killed Nina and who was trying to kill Eve. You never know that something as innocent as pictures can put you in so much danger. The shocking events that take place through out this book were a great introduction to the Lawman of Silver Creek Ranch series. I can not wait to get the entire series and read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!