Saturday, February 25, 2017

Last Chance Rebel by Maisey Yates

Rebecca and West have both lived in their own personal hell. This is my first book of the series and I want to go back and catch the rest of them. I listened to this one on audio while driving. It was intense dark as well as loving and entertaining. I am unsure of how I feel considering the circumstances of the history of each character.

Rebecca has had a horrible life and been raised by the only member of her family that she feels cares about her and to knowingly disappoint him by becoming involved with the main that has caused them so much pain isn't a viable option in my book. If Gage hadn't been who he was to them I could understand the love between the man and woman. I guess I feel how many of the secondary characters in the book felt about this romance.

To much contrast in this one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!