Skip to main content

Review: Landon

Landon Landon by Delores Fossen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Landon is number nine in the Lawman of Silver Creek Ranch Series. This little town of Silver Creek has sure seen it's share of heartache, violence, death, love, and babies. Well this book is no different. It is fast paced with action within the first few pages. You get pulled in this book has twist and turns that constantly have you wondering who are the parents of Samantha? Samantha is in danger but is it because of her caretaker, her mother, her father, or the man claimed to be her father.

You will get more of the same twist you always get with Silver Creek the sheriff office gets damaged as well as other town buildings but the Ryland clan will not stop till the find out who is corrupt in the small town. They won't tolerate dirty cops or criminals tormenting the civilians of their small knit community.

View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

Review... The Secret's She Kept by Brenda Novak

Novak done it again.... The secrets that are in the book is astonishing. I felt like I watching a very intense drama film while turning the pages of this book! I absolutely loved to find out all of Josephine's secrets and was quite stunned by some of them. Seeing Keith has changed so much and recovered from his addiction was a blessing. Getting to know Rocki a little more and getting inside her head. Finding out about Josephine's multiple lovers. This book will keep you intrigued all they way to the end. I couldn't put it down. I just couldn't get enough of it! I absolutely loved it. I do wish Nancy had a little more will power when it came to Keith just to show him all he had put her through. Yet when you love someone that's hard, it just shows how human she actually is. I loved my trips to Fairhaim. Take yours today!

Review.... Hometown Hero's Redemption by Jill Kemerer

Forgiveness is the only way that any of us will ever be able to truly move forward with our lives. In this book Lauren must forgive the man whom made high school horrible for her, as well as herself for a burden in which she insist is her fault. We have to realize that we aren't responsible for everyone else's actions. We can help other's but those other's have to want the help. If someone is not willing to help themselves we will be wasting our time. Lauren takes own helping a child in a profession she refused to do again. This child is damaged in more ways than he is willing to let someone in to see. The challenges she faces in this story are so inspiring with the way they are overcame. This book inspired me in many ways. As a person who lost a mother to murder at a young age Jill hit every emotion I was feeling with the way she described the grief Wyatt was undergoing. The feelings he felt toward Drew who was his guardian. The anger he felt toward his father for not…

First Giveaway A Signed Copy of Joanne Rock's The Magnate's Mail Order Bride

The Winner is Rhonda Gothier @Farmgirl4747

Hello I hope you all are doing well. Today I have for you the first giveaway on my Book review blog. I am a new blogger hoping to grab your attention and entertain you with New and Early releases of Harlequin Novels! I love to read and I love to let other's know how I feel about the books I am reading.

Who do you share your books with? Who gave you your first Romance book? I have been reading as long as I can remember. I started with the Babysitter's Club and worked my way from there. My first Romance Book was the summer of my 8th grade year of school. I spent the summer in Texas with my Aunt. I had been reading V.C. Andrews Orphan Series. She took me to a used book store right down from her home. I was in absolute HEAVEN! I traded in some of my books for other's. In this trade I got A Time To Die by Lurlene McDaniel. I fell in love with Romance from there.

Today I read a wide range of books from Romance to Sci-fi as long as a boo…