Friday, June 23, 2017

Review: Lucky Charmed

Lucky Charmed Lucky Charmed by Sharla Lovelace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored this book! Sully and Carmen are amazing together. They just fit so perfectly. This is the second book in The Charmed in Texas series. It is also a second chance love story. Sully has broken Carmen's heart many years ago she would not let him do it again! She was going to become just as Frosty as her last name.

This book makes you just feel good reading it. I felt several emotions and felt as if the words were just jumping off the pages. I can say that this is my first Lovelace book but I loved her style and will be reading more of her work in the future. You will not regret this purchase.

I was given this book for an honest review and I will be purchasing a copy to put on my bookshelf to re-read at a later date!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!