Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review: Beyond Reason

Beyond Reason Beyond Reason by Kat Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is the first one in the Texas Trilogy series by Kat Martin.

I am absolutely in love with Linc!! He is a man that goes after what he wants no mater what the cost. He is magnificent specimen of a man. He loves with every fiber of his being. This book was so intense the pages were burning to be turned! The sexual chemistry between him and Carly was off the charts. I could not put this book down. The danger the two were in was at every corner yet they didn't let that keep them from enjoying life as well as enjoying each other.

Carly was an independent woman who didn't need help from anyone. A man who knew everything and had all the answers was the last person she wanted to turn to. Yet with danger everywhere he may just be her only ally and she has to turn her grandfather's business around.

This book is full of sex appeal, danger, and love! It has everything you could want in read. I can't not wait to read the next book in Kat Martin's Texas Trilogy.
I was given this book for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!