Saturday, June 3, 2017

Review: The Nanny Bargain

The Nanny Bargain The Nanny Bargain by Glynna Kaye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Nanny Bargain is the fourth book in Hearts of Hunter Ridge. This is my first book from Glynna Kaye and I really enjoyed it. I had to literally laugh out loud about a four year old tracking a deer but that is mainly because it's something I can see our four year old doing if we gave her an open opportunity. This book is so family strong and love filled. The love that every character has for the twins flows off the pages perfectly!

The forgiveness that the Sellys give Sawyer for coming in and out of their grandson's lives is from nothing but compassion they both learnt a lot from each other. Tori fell for the boys fist and then the entire family. If you are looking for a heartfelt, clean, inspirational read this one is for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!