Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Cavanaugh on Call

Cavanaugh on Call Cavanaugh on Call by Marie Ferrarella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored Scottie and the conviction she has for her family! This book kept me intrigued trying to figure out who had Ethan from the moment Scottie realized someone had to have taken him from his apartment. Someone who works so hard to over come something like he had wouldn't have just fallen back into the same path. She had to much faith in the person he had become for him to let her down like that.

Bryce was wonderful. The every loving family man as well as the cop whom had sworn an oath to protect and serve. Bryce is def one of my favorite Cavanaugh men. He is trust worthy, loyal, and extremely respectful, well unless he feels you are hiding something from him. Then he may just a little bit pushy.

Bryce and Scottie together trying to solve the break ins as well as trying to find Ethan became an unstoppable team. They were attached at the hip, Bryce could pretty much read Scottie even before she knew what she was going to do herself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!