Sunday, June 4, 2017

Review: Through Your Eyes

Through Your Eyes Through Your Eyes by Shannyn Schroeder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Shannyn Schroeder book and I absolutely loved it! I will definitely be reading more of her work! The story of Tommy and Deidre was heart felt and wonderful as well as sexy and hot. It was a book I could picture as a movie playing while reading it. That is always a super plus in my book and with a new to me author that makes it even better.

Deidre was visiting her family in Chicago and Tommy lived across the street. This book is about true love. You see the heartache of a five year relationship all the while getting to watch a new relationship bloom and grow. It was fabulous. Grab your copy today.

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review. I am thrilled I was because it introduced me to such a wonderful author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!