Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow emotions fly with this one. I must say I LOVE Milly. How can you not? She was absolutely my favorite character in this entire book. I also wanna know how you go on with your wedding when you sister that you have practically raised falls at your wedding and gets hurt. (not a real life scenario for me).

Watching my mother be abused by my father I could see the warning signs ten miles away. This book has so many depths. The perfect husband, the perfect house, everything is just picture perfect ya that makes you do a double take. This book was recommended to me by a friend or I must say I don't think I would have found it.

I will say I think that I would had to have found a way to kill the B*****D too! (sorry for the language) I don't want to give this one away but I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good intriguing read. I will warn you that it is set in England so be ready for some of the dialogue to be a little off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!