Thursday, June 8, 2017

Review: His Accidental Heir: A Passionate Story of Scandal, Pregnancy and Romance

His Accidental Heir: A Passionate Story of Scandal, Pregnancy and Romance His Accidental Heir: A Passionate Story of Scandal, Pregnancy and Romance by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I have found of favorite of the three McNeil brother's! Cameron has a heart unlike any other. He is passionate about his family and the McNeil resorts but he transfers that passion into anything he sets his sights on. Once he came to know Maresa he had to have her as his wife. The marriage of convenience will help them both in so many ways. Not only will it help him keep his part of his families resorts it also takes so much of a burden off the woman whom has kept his company running. She has so much on her yet keeps adding more. The moment Cam fell for baby Isla I knew he was the McNeil brother that was gonna capture my heart. The passion in which he takes care of this woman and child whom is left in their care is the most precious thing on Earth. I love the softer side to this man. He comes off as reckless to his family but all he wants is to find the things in life to complete him. His passion led him to Maresa and the chemistry they feel instantaneously is breathtaking. They fight it at first but he knows he wants nothing more than to have her. If you haven't read this series yet you are truly missing out. I hate to have to wait on this series to be continued!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!