Skip to main content

Review: His Accidental Heir: A Passionate Story of Scandal, Pregnancy and Romance

His Accidental Heir: A Passionate Story of Scandal, Pregnancy and Romance His Accidental Heir: A Passionate Story of Scandal, Pregnancy and Romance by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I have found of favorite of the three McNeil brother's! Cameron has a heart unlike any other. He is passionate about his family and the McNeil resorts but he transfers that passion into anything he sets his sights on. Once he came to know Maresa he had to have her as his wife. The marriage of convenience will help them both in so many ways. Not only will it help him keep his part of his families resorts it also takes so much of a burden off the woman whom has kept his company running. She has so much on her yet keeps adding more. The moment Cam fell for baby Isla I knew he was the McNeil brother that was gonna capture my heart. The passion in which he takes care of this woman and child whom is left in their care is the most precious thing on Earth. I love the softer side to this man. He comes off as reckless to his family but all he wants is to find the things in life to complete him. His passion led him to Maresa and the chemistry they feel instantaneously is breathtaking. They fight it at first but he knows he wants nothing more than to have her. If you haven't read this series yet you are truly missing out. I hate to have to wait on this series to be continued!

View all my reviews

Popular posts from this blog

Review... The Secret's She Kept by Brenda Novak

Novak done it again.... The secrets that are in the book is astonishing. I felt like I watching a very intense drama film while turning the pages of this book! I absolutely loved to find out all of Josephine's secrets and was quite stunned by some of them. Seeing Keith has changed so much and recovered from his addiction was a blessing. Getting to know Rocki a little more and getting inside her head. Finding out about Josephine's multiple lovers. This book will keep you intrigued all they way to the end. I couldn't put it down. I just couldn't get enough of it! I absolutely loved it. I do wish Nancy had a little more will power when it came to Keith just to show him all he had put her through. Yet when you love someone that's hard, it just shows how human she actually is. I loved my trips to Fairhaim. Take yours today!

Review.... Hometown Hero's Redemption by Jill Kemerer

Forgiveness is the only way that any of us will ever be able to truly move forward with our lives. In this book Lauren must forgive the man whom made high school horrible for her, as well as herself for a burden in which she insist is her fault. We have to realize that we aren't responsible for everyone else's actions. We can help other's but those other's have to want the help. If someone is not willing to help themselves we will be wasting our time. Lauren takes own helping a child in a profession she refused to do again. This child is damaged in more ways than he is willing to let someone in to see. The challenges she faces in this story are so inspiring with the way they are overcame. This book inspired me in many ways. As a person who lost a mother to murder at a young age Jill hit every emotion I was feeling with the way she described the grief Wyatt was undergoing. The feelings he felt toward Drew who was his guardian. The anger he felt toward his father for not…

First Giveaway A Signed Copy of Joanne Rock's The Magnate's Mail Order Bride

The Winner is Rhonda Gothier @Farmgirl4747

Hello I hope you all are doing well. Today I have for you the first giveaway on my Book review blog. I am a new blogger hoping to grab your attention and entertain you with New and Early releases of Harlequin Novels! I love to read and I love to let other's know how I feel about the books I am reading.

Who do you share your books with? Who gave you your first Romance book? I have been reading as long as I can remember. I started with the Babysitter's Club and worked my way from there. My first Romance Book was the summer of my 8th grade year of school. I spent the summer in Texas with my Aunt. I had been reading V.C. Andrews Orphan Series. She took me to a used book store right down from her home. I was in absolute HEAVEN! I traded in some of my books for other's. In this trade I got A Time To Die by Lurlene McDaniel. I fell in love with Romance from there.

Today I read a wide range of books from Romance to Sci-fi as long as a boo…