Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Review: Her New York Billionaire

Her New York Billionaire Her New York Billionaire by Andrea Bolter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is Andrea's debut novel and I adored it. I will most definitely be seeking out more of her work in the future. It was such a cute lovely read. I loved how Holly and Ethan played off each other so well yet they barely knew each other. When it clicks it just clicks and that is exactly what happened between Holly and Ethan. These two are absolutely amazing characters. They had so much chemistry and charisma that it just kept them in perfect sync throughout the book.

Ethan was a business man whom loved his Aunt more than anything in this world and would do anything to make her happy even get engaged if that's what it took to make her take better care of herself.

Holly had lost herself and her way in the world. She just wanted a fresh start and that just so happened to be exactly what Ethan offered her or was it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!