Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Review: Moving Target

Moving Target Moving Target by Lynette Eason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Moving Target is the third book in the Elite Guardian series by Lynette Eason. Throughout the series you have watched Maddy and Quin dance around each other. Moving Target is no different. Maddy and Quin are so lively yet both have secrets that may drive the other one away. Eason continues to give us may thrills with this series of Elite Guardian's as well as shows us exactly how each one of them connects with God.

Maddy and Quin both have incidents in the past that are absolutely horrific. I literally mean the stuff that could cause nightmares yet they function daily to try and help others overcome difficulties in their lives. Moving Target is fast paced and action packed. It is for sure a page turner. Get your copy today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!