Friday, August 25, 2017

Review: Secrets of the A-List (Episode 1 of 12)

Secrets of the A-List (Episode 1 of 12) Secrets of the A-List (Episode 1 of 12) by Joss Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored my visit to the A-list family of the Marshals. Considering I have already read Convenient Cinderella Bride I had been introduced to several of the characters but getting a closer glimpse into their lives was absolutely wonderful.  I am looking forward to learning more about the sexy new drama filled mini series that is sure to keep us all entertained. The fixer sure has a lot more up his sleeve I am sure. I hope to get to learn more about this other business him and Mr. Marshall owned.

View all my reviews

EVERY SERENGETI SUNRISE by Rula Sinara!

 Every Serengeti Sunrise by Rula Sinara My rating: 4 of 5 stars Every Serengeti is the fourth book in the From Kenya with Love series b...