Friday, August 11, 2017

Review: The Sheikh's Pregnant Bride

The Sheikh's Pregnant Bride The Sheikh's Pregnant Bride by Jessica Gilmore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the story of Idis ans Saskia. This is Jessica's first book involving a Sheikh. She captured his arrogant side as well as his loving protective side. Idis can be cold and calculating as well as loving and enduring. Saskia wears her heart on her sleeve but tries to remain unaffected by Idis even though she has been love with Idis since college. This story has secrets and surprises. If you are looking for a humbled well written read about a second chance romance that has secrets that no one saw coming.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!