Saturday, August 19, 2017

Review: Full of Fire

Full of Fire Full of Fire by Jennifer Millikin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Full of Fire by Jennifer Millikin was a first of Jennifer's books for me. I enjoyed it but I wasn't over the top thrilled with it. I am not quite sure what I would change. It was a genuinely good read. I feel that this was a fifty shades story without the playroom and erotic scenes. I got the Rich over bearing male falling for the young college female. You also have a secondary love story which you get to see play out along side of the main love story.

Lila is an introvert college student. She doesn't do parties or big scenes. She keeps to herself and likes it that way. She lives with her best friend whom will graduate with her inside a home her parents own. She has one finale project to finish before graduation.

Xavier is a spoiled rich boy who always gets what he wants. He is very shallow and does things his own way. He seems to change when Lila comes into the picture and doesn't know what it is about her that makes him that way.

Over all Full of Fire is a good read. I enjoyed getting to know the characters and secondary characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!